A medical representative’s job is to promote and sell their company’s products, whether that’s pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment.
Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Flexible, outgoing personality and willing to do fieldwork
- With pleasing personality, fluent in both oral and written communication.
- Experience in pharma selling is a plus.
- Must be willing to be assign in any areas in NCR.
- Sales experience is an advantage.
Note: Recruitment process will be in Muntinlupa City office