With the supervision of the General Manager, the product manager is responsible for the product planning, execution and tracking of all marketing activities of the product throughout the product’s life-cycle. These include defining the product’s vision and goals, preparation of marketing plans per product, gathering and analyzing market and sales data per product, identifying and prioritizing customer’s needs. He/she should work closely with SPI’s back offices such as TSD, Finance, HRD, and Production to support the demands of the customer. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration Management, Sales and Marketing, Science & Technology or equivalent. With MBA and/or Consumer background is a plus.
- 5 – 7 years experience in pharma selling, including 3 years in pharmaceutical marketing
- Solid experience in Sales
- Excellent concept selling skills
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literate, with pleasing personality and fluent in both oral and written communication
- With valid Driver’s license
Note: Recruitment process will be in Muntinlupa City office